[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86182] History for Met Cheyenne build is now broken

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 16 14:25:07 MDT 2018

   My name is Patrick Nichols and I am a consultant in the CSG at CISL. I
thought you might want to know that the recent directory renaming on
Cheyenne probably moved your directories that are mentioned in your
documentation. Also those directories will be going away soon so you might
plan ahead. Here is the page in question:

https://dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/existing_met_builds/METv7.0_existing_met_builds.php

Thanks,
Pat