[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86401] History for MetViewer: averaging in time series?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 7 15:57:26 MDT 2018

Hello.  Does MetViewer currently have the capability of averages of a
time series, say annual (or monthly) averages of a daily score?
Something like the attached (annual averages of daily GFS fractions
skill score, at 25mm/day and 62km horizontal scale, from the FVS).  Just
wondering.  Thanks!

Ying

--
Ying Lin
NCEP/EMC/Verification, Post-processing and Product Generation Branch
Ying.Lin at noaa.gov