[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84708] History for WDIR MPR lines

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 25 08:53:10 MDT 2018

Good morning,

I would like to find out if there is a way to generate MPR lines for WDIR.
I've been able to make MPR lines for WIND with point_stat, and aggregated
stats for WDIR with stat_analysis, but not simply a file of matched pairs
for WDIR.  It seems like it would be a simple task, given that stat_analysis
can already read the UGRD and VGRD pairs and calculate the statistics.
Hopefully it's just something I'm overlooking?  Thanks for the assistance.

Regards,
Jeff Zielonka
Meteorologist
DTRA Meteorological Data Services