[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82478] History for Verification forecast using time relaxation

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:20:25 MDT 2017

Hi John, Tara,
Please see attached doc explaining the time relaxation I would like to be
included in MET package. This option will allow a user to generate a
composite ground truth grid created by compositing all of the ground truth
grids in a time frame relative to tvalid against which the forecast grid at
tvalid is verified as described below.

--

Best regards

Mamoudou B. Ba (Ama Ba)
Meteorologist

Decision Support Branch
Meteorological Development Laboratory
Office of Science and Technology Integration
National Weather Service
Silver Spring, Maryland

(currently office is: 301-405-9180 until Sep 2017)
Office: 301-427-9477
Cell: 301-395-2859

telework's telephone: 301-513-9682

Fax. 301-713-9316