[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82573] History for Batch Plotting with agg_stat - gsl error

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 31 09:06:11 MDT 2017

I modified my batch plotting script to do the aggregation method instead of
the summary method for computing statistics.  To do this, I commented out
the <calc_stat> code and added in the <agg_stat> code (new xml file is
attached).  However, when I try to execute the script I get the following
error:

13:27:06 INFO  Running '/usr/bin/Rscript
/usr1/metviewer/metviewer/R_work/include/agg_stat.R'
13:27:07 INFO
13:27:07 INFO  ==== Start Rscript error  ====
13:27:07 INFO  Error in library(gsl) : there is no package called ‘gsl’
13:27:07 INFO  Execution halted
13:27:07 INFO  ====   End Rscript error  ====

agg_stat.R cannot find the gsl library.  Do you know if it has to be
re-installed?

When this happens the batch script creates a plot but it looks the same as
the plot I made with the summary method (which is not what I want), and
they should be different, which I confirmed by re-creating the plot with
the GUI.

Thanks!
Ben

I had incorrect path to R libraries in the script. It is fixed now.
I rerun your XML and saved images in /usr1/metviewer/tmp directory.
Let me know if the plots are correct or still similar to images
produced with to the summary method.

Tatiana

From: Benjamin Blake - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Tue Oct 31 08:56:49 2017

Hi Tatiana,

No problem, and yes the plots look correct now.  Thank you!

Ben

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Tatiana Burek via RT