[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #83037] History for MET TC Rscripts in Theia

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:47:27 MST 2017

I will like to know how can I use Rscripts on Theia?
After module use /contrib/modulefiles and module load met, plot_tcmpr.R
does not work.

I also try the instructions on the online tutorial
*setenv MET_BUILD_BASE `pwd`*
*setenv PATH `pwd`/bin:$PATH*

I am getting the following error:

plot_tcmpr.R: Command not found