[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80470] History for concatenating .stat files

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue May 16 11:29:22 MDT 2017

Hi, there,

Quick question regarding .stat files that come out of MET.  Now with VSDB
we usually concatenate each file for each hourly cycle into a daily file
(verification time) that we used for FVS and also for METViewer.  I am
assuming that if we concatenate .stat files into one daily file containing
all hours of verification that METViewer will have no problem recognizing
the statistics?  This is probably a simple question, and I'm assuming the
answer is yes, but I just wanted to verify (it's what I do of course) that
this is OK for .stat files.

Thanks!

Perry