[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80202] History for question about Grid-Stat (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri May 12 09:15:36 MDT 2017

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I'm running MET V5.2 Grid-Stat on a high performance computer and
encountered an "out of memory" error. See attached log file generated using
verbosity level 4.

I tried adding the block_size into the config file and setting it to
3,000,000 to accommodate the gridded observations grid I'm using which has
dimensions of 2145X1377 (larger than the fcst grid), but I still have the
same error.

Is there a setting I can change to resolve this error? Any other
suggestions?

Thanks.

R/

John