[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80182] History for Re: METv6.0 Release

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 1 13:25:48 MDT 2017

Dear MET team,

Great job on the new release!

In the past, we have included MET succesfully in our verification package
in Indonesia, as I discussed with Barbara Brown in Jakarta during the
verification workshop : it is now the basis package for the operational
verification of the national indonesian model.
Thanks a lot!

Regarding this new version, I was wondering: when it comes to spatial
controls, have you implemented the following:
- basic spatial coherency checks
- zonal averages
- krigging
or any other method more refined?

We have had special interest in finetuning our spatial and temporal
controls for observations and are looking for the right tool to do that.

Thanks a lot

--

Rémi MONTROTY I Chef de Produit I Product Manager

METEO FRANCE INTERNATIONAL

9 rue Michel Labrousse, 31100 Toulouse, France

Tel: +335 61 43 29 61 <05%2061%2043%2029%2061> I Skype: mfi_montrotyr

Web : www.mfi.fr