[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79619] History for tutorial Wavelet-Stat NetCDF output (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 3 17:52:11 MST 2017

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

While taking the MET V5.2 tutorial, I tried to visualize the output as a
NetCDF gridded file type using IDV, but it doesn't recognize the file as
this type. The error states "no gridded data" and suggests that I try a
different file type. I opened it with ncdump -h and the info looks like that
expected for gridded data. Is there some difference between this output and
the other MET NetCDF gridded output files? I've been able to visualize all
previous tutorial NetCDF output from PCP_Combine, Grid-Stat, and Gen-Wx-Mask
using IDV which recognizes these files as grids. The output from the first
tutorial execution of Wavelet-Stat is attached.

 Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist