[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81009] History for One problem when I used ASCII2NC output file to do plotting.

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 27 13:24:53 MDT 2017

Dear MET staff,
I am using METv5.2 to conduct my research. Now, I encounter one problem. I
want to use the output file (plot_test.nc) from ASCII2NC tool to plot a XY
plot via NCL. The x-axis is time series, which should be hdr_vld in
plot_test.nc. The y-axis is temperature: obs_arr (:,4) in plot_test.nc.
When I run the ncl to plot it, some mismatches occurred. After checking, I
found this is the problem of hdr_vld couldn't match the observation arrays.
Could you help me solve this problem? My input file: HKO_test.txt and
output file plot_test.nc have been uploaded to your server (Fei_data).
Thank you!

Yours,
Teng Fei