[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80577] History for Enquiry About decimals of Lat/Lon in ascii2nc tool

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 15 10:32:37 MDT 2017

Dear staff,
I am a student using METv5.2-bugfixed tool to convert my ascii file to nc
file for my research. Recently, I found the tool could only ingest two
decimals of lat/lon. For example, when I ncdump the sample_output.nc, the
hdr_arr could only showed 35.03, -106.62 and no more decimals would show
when I added more decimals on the sample.txt. Is the tool limited to have
two decimals on lat/lon or could you provide any methods to fix this
problem? Thank you so much for looking at this email and I am looking
forward to get your reply.

Best regards,
Teng Fei