[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80672] History for question on stats for multiple thresholds

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 1 13:38:40 MDT 2017

I would like to display some statistics for 7 thresholds.  First, is there
a limit on the number of thresholds that I can use?

Can I use either my config file, or the command line?

What do I use for the "-job " command?  I can't seem to make any stats for
each of the thresholds.  Can I make RMSE stats, or just what is listed in
the MCTC file?

thanks in advance!

Roz

--