[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79413] History for Running Met with several thresholds

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 10 15:38:32 MST 2017

Dear Met Help,

I was wondering if there is functionality to set the conv_thresh value to
more than one value while running? Does it need to be a scalar value or can
it be an array. Basically, I want to run the MET tool for various 24 hour
accumulation thresholds, such as 5 mm/24hr, 10 mm, 20, etc. I was wondering
if there was a way to streamline it this way.

Andrew Kren, PhD
Research Scientist I, Global Observing Systems Analysis (GOSA) Group
NOAA ESRL Global Systems Division (Rm 3C515)
325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305
(303) 497-5418