[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79364] History for MSLP verification issue

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:14:41 MST 2017

Dear MetHelp,

I'm trying to extract MSLP for verification, but MET finds no matches. Can you help me in figuring out how to extract it?  PREPBUFR data is RAP

Thanks,
Jose M. Garcia-Rivera, PhD
IMSG

fcst = {
   message_type = [ "ADPSFC" ];
   sid_exc      = [];

   field = [
      {
        name       = "TMP";
        level      = [ "Z2" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=293 ];
      },
      {
        name       = "RH";
        level      = [ "Z2" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=70 ];
      },
      {
        name       = "WIND";
        level      = [ "Z10" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=5 ];
      },
      {
        name       = "PRMSL";
        level      = [ "Z0" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=1000 ];
      }
   ];

}
obs = {
   message_type = [ "ADPSFC" ];
   sid_exc      = [];

   field = [
      {
        name       = "TMP";
        level      = [ "Z2" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=293 ];
      },
      {
        name       = "RH";
        level      = [ "Z2" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=70 ];
      },
      {
        name       = "WIND";
        level      = [ "Z10" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=5 ];
      },
      {
        name       = "PRMSL";
        level      = [ "R002" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=1000 ];
        GRIB1_ptv   = 388;
      }
   ];
}
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.