[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81768] History for Met_v6 - Issues using Point Stat

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 30 08:45:10 MDT 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I'm a french environmental consultant and I'm currently working on a
project mainly focus on the evaluation and validation of modeled
meteorological data  recently modeled using WRF over France(wind speed,
direction, temperature, pressure, rainfall..). I would like to assess
and to validate by comparison to MEDAR meteorological observation data.

Following Online Tutorial for *MET version 6.0*, I have recently modify
Metar data using Madis2nc in order to use them in Point Stat.

However, I have some issues when I use Point Stat and it seems that
these issues are linked to my WRF data (as you can see on the following
screen-shoot). Also, I changed the Point Stat Configuration with only
Temperature. Please you can find it in attachment.

Can you confirm that I can use WRF data with Point Stat or shall I need
to modify/ post-process them ?

Best regards,--
Adrien Michel
Environmental Consultant | Consultant Environnement

ATMOTERRA | 80 Impasse des Nympheas, 44300 Nantes, FRANCE
T: +33 9 84 16 27 84 | F : +33 9 89 16 27 84 | M: +33 6 95 37 95 15 | E:
amichel at atmoterra.com <mailto:amichel at atmoterra.com>
Website: http://www.atmoterra.com