[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81486] History for TRMM data

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 14 11:17:09 MDT 2017

Dear MET help staff

I am trying to convert TRMM data in ASCII form with the R script
"trmm2nc.R". However, I cannot download the data from the links you provide
on the observations website (
http://disc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/precipitation/tovas)

I know I can download data from other sites (Mirador, giovanni, etc).
However, I can't find an Ascii option. Probably I'm overlooking something.

Could you please provide a link where I can download the data in the Ascii
format required by the R script ?

Thank you

Best regards,

Victor