[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76174] History for MPR File Format

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu May 5 07:45:34 MDT 2016

John, I as planning to write out the data to the MET MPR file space delimited.  Is that okay, or does MET expect column formatting?

Subject: MPR File Format
From: John Halley Gotway
Time: Fri Apr 29 15:06:36 2016

Bob,

The columns just need to be separated by whitespace.  The number of
spaces
in each column doesn't matter at all.  So no particular column
formatting
is required.

John