[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76015] History for series-analysis question

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 2 15:00:32 MDT 2016

The attached .ps file contains the output for the CTS score for 2m AGL temperature GE 285K.

I see some white areas depicted, but the color scale doesn't include white that I can tell. The only possibility is where the value for CTS is 0.000 and maybe the color assigned is white. Can you explain the meaning of the areas on the graphic which are colored white?

Thanks.

R/