[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #75547] History for Grid-Stat question (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 16 11:11:20 MDT 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Is there supposed to be a correspondence between the config file setting "width" in the "interp" group and the "width" setting used in the "nbrhd" group? For example, if I specify five values of width for the nbrhd group, do I have to specify the same number of values for the width in the interp group?

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist