[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76783] History for Problems while compiling met

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 28 09:28:06 MDT 2016

While compiling met I get the following error:

make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/nwp/met/met-5.1_bugfix/src/basic/vx_config'
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `config.tab.yy', needed by `
config.tab.cc'.  Stop.

In the met_help archives I saw that someone got the same problem and that
there is a temporary workaround by modifying two files. Can you please send
me those files?

I'm compiling met on Centos 7 with gfortran. I'm using the latest version
of met (met-5.1_bugfix.tar.gz).

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,
Diogo