[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76617] History for Creating mtd config file

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:10:51 MDT 2016

I have looked everywhere but I can't find a mtd config file anywhere. Can you please remind me how to create one with default settings?

Thanks
Marion

--
Dr Marion Mittermaier        Manager: Model Diagnostics and Novel Methods

Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1392 884830    Fax: +44 1392 885631
E:mail: marion.mittermaier at metoffice.gov.uk    http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/people/marion-mittermaier

I am also the co-chair of the WMO WWRP/WGNE Joint Working Group for Forecast Verification Research<https://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/arep/wwrp/new/Forecast_Verification.html>