[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #77160] History for Question on installation of MET

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 19 10:05:26 MDT 2016

Hello

I sucessfully installed all required libraries and tried to install MET.

However, I got error messages containing lots of "undefined reference to
NcFile::NcFile".

I tested NetCDF version 3.6.0, 3.6.1, 3.6.2, and 3.6.3.

Could you give me some advices on this problem?

I attached log file for your reference.

Thank you for your kindness.

Best regards
Yonghan Choi