[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74917] History for question about point-stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:50:19 MST 2016

Dear Helpdesk,

I am running point_grid to compare WRF simulation with GDAS Prebufr
observations.

In config file, I choose ADPUPA and ADPSFC, levels are set to be Z02,
P1000, etc for temperature and Z10, P1000 etc for wind.

The results indicate that only ADPUPA is used for verification. No
ADPSFC is used and I cannot get any verification for surface data (T2,
U10, V10).

I am not sure what is the reason? If I also want to verify surface
variables, what should I do?

Thank you!

Ming