[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74609] History for Problems running grid_stat precipitation analyses

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 8 09:45:03 MST 2016

Dear Met help,

I'm trying to run MET precipitation analyses for NMMB, and get the following error:

DEBUG 1: Forecast File: nmbprs_d01.12
DEBUG 1: Observation File: narr.2015102812.RS.sfc_regridded.grb
WARNING:
WARNING: MetGrib1DataFile::data_plane() -> No exact match found for VarInfo "APCP/A03" in GRIB file "nmbprs_d01.12".
WARNING:
WARNING:
WARNING: process_scores() -> APCP/A03 not found in file: nmbprs_d01.12
WARNING:
DEBUG 2:
DEBUG 2: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEBUG 2:

The namelist has the following:

   field = [
      {
        name       = "APCP";
        level      = [ "A03" ];
        cat_thresh = [ >=0,>=12, >=24 ];
        GRIB1_ptv   = 129;

I also tried "L0", "Z0" , "A12" and "A06"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jose M. Garcia-Rivera
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.