[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74986] History for met compile error on yellowstone

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 4 14:16:17 MST 2016

I’m attempting to compile met 5.1_bugfix on Yellowstone, and i’m receiving an error that it cannot find netcdf.hh, but the netcdf path is properly set and the file exists in the /include folder and even upon setting met_netcdflib/include paths it gives the same error.

I’m sure this is something simple i’m overlooking but if you could suggest any help i’d appreciate it, config and make logs attached, thanks,

Brock

Brock Burghardt
Atmospheric Science PhD Candidate
Dept. of Geosciences