[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74934] History for MET-Series Analysis

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 2 07:40:55 MST 2016

I am going through the online tutorial and am running into a problem. I am
getting this error
DEBUG 1: User Config File: tutorial/config/SeriesAnalysisConfig_tutorial

ERROR  : yyerror() -> syntax error in file
"tutorial/config/SeriesAnalysisConfig_tutorial"

ERROR  :    line   = 74

ERROR  :    column = 7

ERROR  :    text   = "vld_thresh"

ERROR  :       vld_thresh = 0.5;

and can't seem to figure out what is wrong with my config file. I have done
everything with 'vld_thresh', but it doesn't seem to change anything. Is
there possibly something wrong with my files?

Thanks,

Mark Benoit