[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78833] History for pcp_combine with sub-hourly accumulations

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 22 10:19:27 MST 2016

I am trying to run a simple test of pcp_combine and mode, using sub-hourly grib files output from WRF UPP as the inputs to pcp_combine.  The scripts and input files are attached, although the input grib files are just soft links and the output of wgrib -v are in forecast.grb.contents and forecast2.grb.contents in order to keep the file size small.  Can you please tell me what is wrong with the command in test_pcpcombine.sh?

Thanks,

Aaron