[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78884] History for ask about spasial verfication

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 12 12:43:30 MST 2016

I've wrf output with resolution 9 km. I want to verify wrfoutput with
reanalysis model. My problem is different resolution betwen wrf output and
reanalysis model. What is the best tool in MET to do this work?

Best regards

--
Novvria Sagita/Mr

Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics
Sam Ratulangi Meteorological officer
Phone: (0431)811202
A.A. Maramis Street , Manado
North Sulawesi, 95374