[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #77370] History for Computation time for continuous statistics

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:11:59 MDT 2016

I had a question about computation time for verification. I running MET
with the RTMA and was wondering if it always take a long time to run the
verification, or if I could make it run faster? It took 14 min on my
machine for a single time. I have a 425x425 grid at 3 km that the RTMA is
mapped to, so I know it is a lot of grid points being verified.

Thanks!
Mark Benoit