[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76013] History for Simple outlier stats

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:21:40 MDT 2016

Hello MET Help,

I want to compute simple outlier statistics, such as % of stations with temperature error > 5°C. Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there a way to identify particular outliers? I can see them on a matched-pair plot, for instance, but I’d like to know which rows they correspond to.

Thank you.

Richard Carpenter