[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #75721] History for TC-Utils - Reg

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:23:00 MDT 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam,
How are you doing today.

Thank you for such a wonderful tool to analyze the tc statistics.

I plotted the track errors, (along, across), the units are in nautical
miles. I would like to change to km.
wind speed I want to change to m/s instead of kt.

Can you pl suggest me the modifications that are needed to convert to km? I
am using METv5.1_bugfix.
Or you may send me the modified programs, that I can directly use and
recompile the code.

Thanking you for your help.
Sincerely
Srinivas