[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #73413] History for met-tc on jet

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 28 09:51:15 MDT 2015

Dear Met-helpdesk,

I am trying to use the pre-installed MET on jet at:
/lfs2/projects/dtc-hurr/MET/MET_releases/met-5.0/bin/
and set the environment variable:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH "/lfs2/projects/dtc-hurr/MET/MET_releases/external_libs/lib"

I was getting error message:
 >tc_dland
 >tc_dland: error while loading shared libraries: libifport.so.5: cannot

Could you let me know what steps I missed, do I need load other modules?
Thanks.

-Zhan