[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #72901] History for Download help

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 21 09:06:58 MDT 2015

Dear,  I want to download MET for my PhD purposes. But I can't do it on our website. Can I get help from you? ZOUZOUA Maurin Pierre Natanael, PhD Student (Atmosphere modelisation) UFHB Abidjan-Côte d'Ivoire,and ACMAD scientist visitor (Niamey-Niger).Contacts: (+225) 01031614 / 46746211 (Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire)
          (+227) 91483731 (Niamey, Niger)