[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #72971] History for Clarification in MODE object file

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 4 12:00:41 MDT 2015

Dear Met Help,

I am working on METv5.0 and running its successfully. In mode object
file (.ps file), in page 2 and page 3 there is a lot of variation in
color bars. In my case, in forecast it varies 0 to 58.47mm and in
OBSERVATION it varies from 0 to 97.33 mm. Why its varies ? It suppose
to be same for object comparison ?

I am attaching a file.

--
*     Regards*