[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #71523] History for

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue May 5 09:56:45 MDT 2015

I am trying to verify wrf assimilated output with TRMM accumulated_rain
(daily) data, using met_tool.
but getting the error message as below::

DEBUG 1: Default Config File:
/opt/met-5.0/share/met/config/GridStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: /home/mint/Desktop/Sangita_wrfDA/GridStatConfig
WARNING:
WARNING: NcCfFile::open() -> could not extract valid time from file name
WARNING: Using valid time of 0
WARNING:
WARNING:
WARNING: NcCfFile::open() -> could not extract init time from file name
WARNING: Using init time of 0
WARNING:
WARNING:
WARNING: NcCfFile::open() -> could not extract valid time from file name
WARNING: Using valid time of 0
WARNING:
WARNING:
WARNING: NcCfFile::open() -> could not extract init time from file name
WARNING: Using init time of 0
WARNING:
ERROR  :
ERROR  : GridStatConfInfo::process_config() -> when verifying using
multi-category contingency tables, the thresholds must be monotonically
increasing and be of the same inequality type (lt, le, gt, or ge).

What possibly could go wrong here?
kindly suggest...
Sangita

From: Julie Prestopnik
Time: Tue Apr 21 08:55:57 2015

Hi Sangita.

I see that you are having problems running grid_stat.  I'll be happy
help you.  However, before I'm able to provide you with direct
assistance,
you'll need to fill out the free registration form on the MET website.
Go
to:
   http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php
Enter your email address and hit enter to be taken to the registration
page.  We require that all users register before receiving direct
assistance so as to ensure that we remain in compliance with the
international export laws of the United States.

Please let me know when you've registered, and I can help you with
this.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Sangita Singh via RT

--
Julie Prestopnik
Phone: 303.497.8399
Email: jpresto at ucar.edu