[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #71715] History for download met

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 4 09:38:57 MDT 2015

Folks,

I'm trying to download MET to install on Yellowstone supercomputers,
but the download pages goes in a loop with the error "Existing Users:
The registration form has been updated, please re-register" and does
not allow me to download it. Can you please give me a URL that I can
access from the supercomputer or point me to the tarball somewhere?

Thanks

Davide Del Vento,
NCAR Computational & Information Services Laboratory
Consulting Services Software Engineer
http://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/uss/csg/
SEA Chair http://sea.ucar.edu/
office: Mesa Lab, Room 55G