[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70812] History for MET-TC and GFS

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:36:35 MDT 2015

I just stumbled upon MET, and it looks like quite the comprehensive package! I wish I would have found it sooner! I was wondering if you could assist me with its ability to analyze GFS TC precipitation forecasts. Has this been done? Is MET-TC compatible with GFS? I am going to install and see if I can make it work while waiting for your reply, but if this is a dead end, it would be nice to know. Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Tristan