[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70780] History for MET-TC on JET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 2 12:19:01 MST 2015

Dear MET-TC,

I am running MET-TC on a NOAA supercomputer called "jet". The disk that
MET-TC is installed on (lfs2) has not been online for several days. Do you
know if the MET-TC libraries were installed anywhere else on this system?

I'm just checking all of my options here, so no worries if you have no idea.

Best,
Gus