[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #72735] History for Does the MET support for ECMWF grib data?

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 27 09:37:19 MDT 2015

Dear Sir:

        Does the MET support for ECMWF grib data?  The grib table of ECMWF are different with NCEP grib data. When i use pcp_combine to convert EC grib file to netcdf format, it could not found the APCP variable. The grib code is 228 for EC grib data. How can i solve this problem?
DO i need to modified the code?

        Thanks!

Kefeng

kefeng at nju.edu.cn