[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #72474] History for plot_point_obs

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 10 09:31:05 MDT 2015

Hi John.
Pls tell me what should be the format of the input file for using the plot_point_obs tool.

I have used the point_stat tool before. So I am aware of the input file for that. It s a 10 column file.

thanks
Geeta

I believe I answered this question last week, but for some reason, I'm
not seeing my email in the support desk system.  Are you still having
issues with plot_point_obs?