[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70055] History for TC rapid intensification verification

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 20 09:34:27 MST 2015

Hello. I thought I heard somewhere that MET can perform verifications of TC
rapid intensification (to produce output such as Brier score and ROC
diagrams). All I found so far is that MET can filter the out_tcmpr.tcst
file to only include times of RI/RW. Are RI verification metrics produced
by MET yet? Or is that planned for a future release?

Thanks,
Matt