[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74338] History for Running MET for NMMB output

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:36:22 MST 2015

Dear Met Help,

I'm trying to get the Heidke Skill Score for NMMB numerical output, and I'm using the grid_stat tool to run MET 5.0.

Obs:  RTMA regridded temperature file
Forecast: NMMB output

I ran the following command:
./grid_stat nmbprs_d01.12 LTIA98_KWBR_201510281200_regridded.grb GridStatConfig_default

And got the following error:
DEBUG 1: Default Config File: /work/apps/pgi_14.10/met-5.1/share/met/config/GridStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: GridStatConfig_default
ERROR  :
ERROR  : check_mctc_thresh() -> when verifying using multi-category contingency tables, the thresholds must be monotonically increasing and be of the same inequality type (lt, le, gt, or ge).
ERROR  :

I attach the Configure File in this e-mail.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jose M. Garcia-Rivera, PhD
I.M. Systems Group

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.