[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #69142] History for Segmentation Fault while running Plot-MODE-Field

Randy Bullock via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 14 10:27:18 MDT 2015

I am currently running METv5.0 on Scientific Linux 6.5 with PGI version
14.6-0 compilers. Everything is fine until I try to run Plot-MODE-Field.
Every time I run the tool, I get a Segmentation Fault. I've tried on two
different machines that are clones of each other, and I'm still running
into this issue. Has this version of MET been tested on Scientific Linux?
Why might I be running into this issue with only the one tool?

Thanks,

Brianne Gerber
Masters Candidate
Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology