[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #71115] History for Sir,I got a problem using Wavelet_stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 1 09:55:05 MDT 2015

      In my test I transform wrfout using UPP and the total precipitation variable in wrfprs_d02.00 is A_PCP_GDS3_SFC_acc.
      But when I use met to perform a wavelet_stat, and set       " name       = "A_PCP_GDS3_SFC_acc";"   in WaveletStatConfig,
the error is ERROR  :
ERROR  : VarInfoGrib::set_dict() - unrecognized GRIB1 field abbreviation 'R_H_GDS3_HTGL' for table version 2
ERROR  :
      It can be seen from file WaveletStatConfig_default that "name="APCP"" and "level=[ "A03" ]" ,but the sample data "data/sample_fcst/2005080700/wrfprs_ruc13_12.tm00_G212" doesn't have a var named "APCP".
     I have no idea what does that mean and I do like to know how to fill "name" and "level" in WaveletStatConfig.

    Thanks for your consideration!