[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #69194] History for Fwd: Consulta Instalación del MET

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 21 10:57:50 MDT 2014

Greetings,

I have a colleague at Instituto Meteorológico Nacional in Costa Rica who is
getting errors installing the MET.  The errors are listed below.  Do you
have any advice?  In case you need it, the translation for "collect2: ld
devolvió el estado de salida 1" is "collect2: ld returned the exit state 1"
(the rest of the error text is in English).

Thanks,
Brandt/NWS San Diego