[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #69403] History for MET with ECMWF GRIB files

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:22:17 MDT 2014

I would like to verify ECMWF GRIB-1 files, but the problem is that the
GRIB-table of ECMWF is different from NCEP. I have found this one-year-old
ticket on the web:

http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/met_help/2013-October/002024.html

I just wanted to ask whether there is a solution since then to use ECMWF
GRIB files with MET. I am currently using METv4.1 , but I am ready to
install a newer version is this is necessary to solve my problem.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Balazs Szintai