[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #67862] History for question about ensemble_stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 3 12:31:23 MDT 2014

hi
It the first time for me to use MET. I think it is a wonderful tool to verify ensemble.Now i want to verify the precipition and get the ensemble mean.But there is some wrong i can not sovle.
    i want to get the ensemble mean about precipitation ,so i use     pcp_combine tool    to get"      wrfrain_d01_f2014061000_v2014061100_acc24",and use    ascii2nc   to get the  "precip24.nc.2014061100"  . But when i execute the  ensemble_nc.csh (see attache) ,there is the issue .

[iumnwp at dell METv4.1]$ ./ensemble_nc.csh
DEBUG 1: User Config File: /data6t/yhli/METv4.1/scripts/config/EnsembleStatConfig_nc
ERROR  :
ERROR  : DictionaryEntry::dict_value() -> bad type
ERROR  :

I think there is  some wrong with the EnsembleStatConfig_nc (see attache) . But i can not handle it. Can you help me? thank you.