[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #67290] History for a question about ‘point_stat' tool

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed May 28 09:23:26 MDT 2014

Dear Professor,

I have a question about  ‘point_stat' tool.  In the configurable items for point-stat, set

output_flag = {

   fho    = NONE;

   ctc    = BOTH;

   cts    = BOTH;

   mctc   = NONE;

   mcts   = NONE;

   cnt    = BOTH;

   sl1l2  = NONE;

   sal1l2 = NONE;

   vl1l2  = NONE;

   val1l2 = NONE;

   pct    = NONE;

   pstd   = NONE;

   pjc    = NONE;

   prc    = NONE;

   mpr    = BOTH;

};

After run it, I find the OBS_VALID_BEG is 20140320_110000 in the result file named ‘point_stat_APCP_24_240000L_20140320_110000V_mpr’, and it is right. But the OBS_VALID_BEG is 20140320_093000 in the file named ‘point_stat_APCP_24_240000L_20140320_110000V_cnt’, it is strange, could you tell me why.

I have posted the scripts and data to the ftp site. The folder is  /met_help/qiu

Look forward to your feedbacks.Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Crystal