[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #67028] History for remove single observation

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 12 12:06:06 MDT 2014

                I was wondering if there was a simple way to remove one
station from an observation dataset.  For example, when using point stat I
have one station with bad obs, but is not being filtered out with its
current qc flag.  In point stat I could specify all the stations I want to
keep with "sid", but that is very tedious because I just want to remove one
station.

                So, is there any way to remove one station, either in the
NETCDF observation file or via point stat?

Thanks,
Travis